Haryana is a state in Northern part of India. It surrounds the capital Delhi from three sides forming northern, southern and western borders of Delhi. Hence the state is very scattered.
The state has its own charm and has couple of tourism spots.
It is Located at the South border of Delhi. Is mainly known as industrial and financial hub, due to many companies have their headquarters. It has many big malls and several good restaurants for partying.
The major tourist attraction is – Kingdom of Dreams, which is first live entertainment, theater and leisure destination.
It has two theatre(Nautanki Mahal and Showshaa Theatre) and Culture Gully
- Nautanki Mahal – It is an auditorium which showcase two plays Zangoora and Jhumroo. Had an Amazing experience in watching the plays which are at par with international shows.
- Showshaa Theatre – It is an amphitheater where multiple performances happen. It keeps on changing. I saw some neon light show.
- Culture Gully – Showcases multiple cuisine and Indian culture
It is little expensive if you have a big family but definitely a must go/watch destination.
A place for people who loves history or to say who are interested in the epic Mahabharata. The importance of the place is attributed to the fact that the Kurukshetra War of the Mahabharta was fought on this land and the Bhagavad Gita was preached here during the war when Lord Krishna found Arjuna in a terrible dilemma
It is like a picnic spot/weekend gateway from Delhi.
Spots to visit in here include:
- Brahma Sarovar – It is considered that you get free from all your sins and birth & death cycle if you take bath in this holy water.
- Bhishma Kund – Spot where Arjun shot an arrow to quench Bhishma Pitamah thirst
- Jyotisar – spot where Bhagavad gita was delivered to Arjuna
- Holy Peeple Tree
- Huge Statue of Bhishma Pitamah lying on Bed of arrows
- Big Statue of Arjuna
- Charlot of Arjun and Lord Krishna
I Had very different and unique experience exploring this place.
The only attraction is the food joints on the way to this place on the highway. One will get best/authentic parathas and vegetables to eat.
This place is very near to Delhi, and I have travelled to this place a few times only to eat (breakfast or lunch).